The Pella Police Department engaged in the following activities during the week of May 24, 2020 to May 30, 2020:
Calls for Service 181
Traffic Citations 6
Traffic Warnings 10
Parking Tickets 4
Juvenile Referrals 1
Warrant Arrests 1
COMMUNICATION CENTER WEEKLY STATS
The Pella Police Department Communications Center engaged in the following activities during the week of May 24, 2020 to May 30, 2020:
Incoming Telephone Calls 262
Total Incoming 911 Calls 88
• On 05/24/20, Kimberly M. Miller, 34, of Fort Dodge was charged with driving while suspended and failure to file SR-22. Miller was cited and released with a court date.
• On 05/29/20, Julian Huerta, 22, of Des Moines was charged with enticing a minor under 16- sexual purpose. Huerta was incarcerated at the Marion County Jail.
• On 05/29/20, Kevin E. Jones, 61, of Des Moines was charged with enticing a minor under 16- sexual purpose. Jones was incarcerated at the Marion County Jail.
• On 05/30/20, Gregory E. Lonewolf, 54, of Pella was charged with operating while under the influence 2nd offense. Lonewolf was incarcerated.
• On 05/26/20, a male juvenile from Pella was referred to juvenile court services for possession of drug paraphernalia. The juvenile was cited and released to a guardian.
• On 05/30/20, Kristopher G. Stanley, 44, of Pella was picked up on a Marion County arrest warrant for harassment 3rd degree. Stanley was transported to the Marion County Jail.