(from Marion County JIC)
Below are the most recent updates regarding measures intended to address the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic. For all the previous information, search our site with the keyword “Coronavirus” and the stories we have already shared should come up.
The CDC recommends the following home isolation measures be taken if you are sick and if you will not have a test to see if you are still contagious. You can leave your sick room and home when:
– No fever for at least 72 hours (3 days) AND
– Other symptoms have improved AND
– It has been 7 days since you started feeling sick.
• Access to child care for essential employees is a high priority. Please have any essential employee who need child care contact Child Care Resource and Referral for personalized assistance:
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Talk to a Parent Referral Specialist: 855-244-5301
Email our Parent Referral team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent information can be accessed: https://iowaccrr.org/families/
Child Care Resource and Referral are dedicated to contacting all child care businesses and keeping our database as current as possible for openings. We are also available to help address any other child care concerns your county may be experiencing. Please contact us if we can be of assistance to your local planning. https://iowaccrr.org/staff/
– The Department of Inspections & Appeals issued a press release regarding the immediate suspension of all routine inspections of hotels, home bakeries, and food establishments, including restaurants, bars, and food trucks. DIA will limit inspections to those for complaints, follow-up inspections, and preopening inspections for new businesses. Press release may be found here https://dia.iowa.gov/pressrelease/20200320/diatemporarily- suspendsfoodinspectionsduringcovid19response DIA’s website updated here https://dia.iowa.gov/about/novelcoronaviruscovid19